Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks



from top to bottom: 101, 01, 107, 110
 
 
This week I was craving some new lipsticks and so looked around a bit and saw a lot of people talking about the Rimmel lipsticks range by Kate Moss so I thought I would give them a try. There is quite a good shade range and also two different formulas; lasting finish and matte. Usually I buy everything from boots as I love saving up my boots points to spend on something but they were out of the shades I wanted so I found a good 3for2 deal in Superdrug. I ordered 3 of the matte lipsticks in the shades 101, 107 and 110, from the lasting finish range I got the shade 01.
 
I haven't tried them out enough to give a full review on them all however I do already like how creamy and moisturising they are and the colours of all of them are beautiful. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of these so let me know if you would like to see a review in the future.
 
lots of love son x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury