Timberlands

Timberlands



I got a pair of Timberland boots with my Christmas money a couple of days after Christmas and I must say how much I am in love with them! They are my new obsession! I know some people probably aren't keen on the way they look (my sister constantly reminds me how much she hates them..) but personally I absolutely love the how you can style them with lots of different outfits. Not going to lie they are definitely not cheap, I got these for £160 from the Timberland shop in Birmingham and I looked pretty much in every shop stocking them to find ones in the sale and all other timberland boots seemed to be on sale except these which are the 6" classics. I think they look cool with casual outfits like jeans and a nice woolly knitted jumper but also dressed up a bit with a dress or skirt I think they are really nice. The photos above are taken from new years eve and I am wearing them with a Primark Aztec print Bodycon dress and some men's thick speckled socks poking out. How amazing do all my friends look!
 
Hope you are all having a lovely week x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative