Drugstore Make-Up Haul

Drugstore Make-up Haul

The lack of blog posts in the last couple of days has been due to exams and on Thursday I came down with the flu which has meant I've been bed bound for the last few days! So sorry about the lack of blog posts! but I thought I would show you a few new make-up bits I've bought recently from boots.
 
 

 The rocket mascara and fit me concealer I already own but I am running out of both of these products and wanted to repurchase them as they are both in my favourite products at the moment. I am extremely excited to try the scandal eyes eyeliner and cream eye shadow as I have heard such amazing things about both.
 
products I bought:
Maybelline Fit me concealer in shade 15 £5.99
Maybelline Fit me powder in shade 125 £5.99
Maybelline The Rocket mascara £7.99
Rimmel scandal eyes waterproof eyeliner in nude £3.99
Rimmel scandal eyes shadow paint in rich russet £4.99
 
should hopefully be up and running with more regular blog posts from now on.
Let me know what kind of blog posts you guys would like to read please.
lots of love xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving