Chatty Post

Chit Chat...
Hey guys! so I'm sorry, I lied, I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks which is annoying because I was really hoping to post at least every other day. Don't want to offload the excuses but recently has just been massively hectic with school deadlines and my body has gone into shut down mode and decided to make me ill continuously:(

I have lots of ideas for upcoming blog posts that should hopefully go up soon and please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see.

I have also organised all of my make up collection and I am now extremely happy with how it is stored so if anyone is interested in seeing a sort of make up collection I would love to show!

At the moment I am not majorly happy with how my overall blog looks so I will be working on making it look better hopefully.

tomorrow I promise to write up a proper beauty related post,
hope you're all well
lots of love son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury