The Drugstore Nude Lip To Top Them All

Nude lips are the one for me at the moment and I adore this combo together. I know the shades look pretty different but when they are on they both compliment each other beautifully! 
I first outline my paper thin smackers with the Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in the shade 712, Kiko have outdone themselves with these liners, which are super creamy but last all day and come in the most beaut shades. Better yet, they only cost a mere £2.50!! I slightly over line my lips and then fill in from the outside towards the centre. This shade is a pretty true pink, giving the perfect "my lips but better" look that we all search for.
I then go over top with the Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in the shade Nude Perfection, again a bargain at £4.99! Don't be fooled by the chubby pencil packaging, which often reflects drying and chalky lippies. This one is really smooth and gives a beautiful creamy sheen to the lips. It's a slightly more nudey nude with a slight corally undertone. Again, it lasts a really long time and I love putting this in the centre of the lips on top of a slightly darker liner as it adds so much dimension and looks so put together.
For a lip combo that costs only £7.49 it truly is winning and I have been reaching for it not only on a day to day basis but also paired with a more full on make up look for a night out.

What lippies are you loving at the moment? x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair