Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Vs Urban Decay Naked Concealer


Both Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and Nars Radiant Creamy concealer have become cult products within the beauty industry for different reasons and I thought I'd give a little summary on which I personally prefer and why.
I love both and use them both regularly, I find that the UD one (£19) has a thinner, more lightweight feel to it while still being great at covering so I really like using this under the eyes. However, I do find that on me this one creases really badly and if I haven't got really moisturised skin I feel like it can sometimes look a little patchy. I really like the applicator with this but my biggest pet peeve is that the tube makes it really difficult to pull the wand out and so I am somehow always left splattering it onto my clothes and surrounding furniture which drives me crazy! I also don't think the shade range is amazing and I have found it quite difficult to get a shade with the right undertone for my skin that isn't too pinky, I have tried both Med-Light Neutral and Light Neutral and I just don't think they are really working for me but all the other shades are way too light or too dark which is frustrating. Besides this, I really do like this concealer but it doesn't get as much love as it's rival.

Nars Radiant Creamy concealer has got to be one of my longest standing products which I have repurchased on numerous occasions. I wear the shade custard which I find to be the perfect shade for my skin tone. This one has more coverage in my opinion and is a little thicker, this can mean that it can be slightly drying but I never really have many issues with this even under the eyes. I love how well this blends and that it doesn't leave you looking cakey at all. It's slightly more expensive at £24 but I would say I definitely find that my skin looks a lot better after using this and I just think it will always be my go to.

So basically, Nars wins for me! I know that others will have completely different opinions but just from my personal use I have to say Nars comes up on top in most categories for me.

I'd love to know which one you prefer.
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative