What's In My Mac Quad?

 
My Mac quad is my most used, most loved palette in my collection (okay... alongside my Naked Basics palette). It has my perfect everyday shades but also can be layered up to create lots of different dramatic eye looks.
Starting top left is the shade Texture- This warm, orange toned brown with slight flecks of shimmer is perfect for anyone with brown or hazel eyes as an all over wash on the lid and blended into the crease.
Top right is the shade Espresso - It's a deep, matte ashy brown shade and I bought it in the first place as a brow filler inner, as it is a really good match for my brows, I usually use it over top of my brow gel to set them in place. It can also be used as a transition shade blended into the crease to darken up eye looks.
The bottom left is my most worn shadow- All that Glitters, It is a peachy shimmery almost rose gold shade that I use almost everyday as a simple wash of colour all over the lid. Paired with a thin black line and a slick of mascara, this makes the perfect eye look and a really wearable one.
The final shade is Antiqued- Again a lovely one for brown eyes. A rusty brown/ red shimmer looks great when blended all over the eye with a slightly darker matte shade in the crease. Also this kind of shadow is really on trend right now.
I hope you are all well!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of Luxury

Follow My New Beauty Instagram

Chubby Stick Loving