The Lipstick That Lasts

 
 
 Finding lipsticks that stay on all day without smudging and smearing is a chore and a half and so my excitement when I found these lippies was pretty uncontrollable. The lovely people from Born Pretty Store (link here) were kind enough to send me these and 2 liquid lipsticks and I have fallen head over heels in love. The formula of these is all kinds of awesome, applying incredibly smoothly and then drying within seconds and staying put until removed with a hard-core make up remover, occasionally needing more like an oil-based make up remover. Alongside this, the liquid lipsticks don't feel at all dry or clingy and in fact are pretty moisturising. What isn't there to love about these products?
I picked 2 shades; a nude #03 and a dark berry shade #22. The nude is a perfect "your lips but better" pink which complements every and any make up look. The berry lippy is also such a lovely wearable shade which is perfect for the oncoming Autumnal and winter months paired with a flawless base and bronzed cheekbones.
The best thing about them is that they are only $1.99 each, so for such a high quality product you are really getting your moneys worth with these!
Born Pretty Store have also given me a 10% off code for my followers so if you want to check out any of these lipsticks that come in 24 different shades (I know I'm going to) or any of their other fab products use the code SOTH10 for a brill 10 percent off!
I hope you are all well and I will speak to you all very soon!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury