Eat My Dust...

Barry M recently launched their a new line of nail polishes claiming to be quick drying, their original and Gelly Hi shine polishes have done nothing but impress me and so I held high expectations when these reached stores. I'm sure we are all in agreement that having pretty polished nails makes us feel fab but the tedious job of painting them and waiting for them to dry is severely lacking in enjoyment. These definitely live up to their claims and after applying 2 coats, very smoothly might I add, my talons were dry in no time and I was able to carry on with the tasks in hand, which is a rarity after painting nails (I'm usually bed bound for the next hour, making sure my clumsy ways don't ruin my hard work). They also come in 12 of the most gorgeous shades accompanied by the cutest names of which I have 3 pretty pastels (Eat my dust, road rage and lap of honour) that will most definitely get a lot of wear this Summer. I have been wearing the pastel purple one, Lap of Honour, for 4 days now and it hasn't even began to chip so at £3.99 a bottle these seem too good to be true!
Barry M you did good!
Lots of love,
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury