New Beauty Bits

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and being the make-up hoarder I am I asked for mainly boots vouchers and I got some beauty bits from friends and family.
Products:
L'Oreal true match foundation (£9.99)
Benefit Hoola bronzer (gift)
Estee Lauder nail polish in N1 Impassioned (gift)
NYC sunny bronzer (£1.99)
Real techniques powder brush (£10.99)
Benefit smokin' eyes palette (gift)
Maybelline brow drama in dark brown (£7.99)
Mac Lipstick in Lady Danger (£15)
Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in hot pepper (£8.99)
Nails inc by in style nail polish in Portobello road (£8)
 
I will be doing a full review of the true match foundation and also a post on bright lipsticks in the next week or so.
Lots of love, son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury