3 day juice detox cleanse


Sorry about the crappy picture.

As exams and revision have taken up the majority of my life recently I haven't had much time to exercise or make healthy eating choices. I felt like I needed a cleanse to just rid my body of all toxins and feel healthier and to give myself more energy.
After some researching I found a popular juice cleanse was the Joe Cross 3 day juice cleanse detox and thought I would give it a try. This cleanse consists of 5 homemade fruit and vegetable juices shown in the image above.

Carrot Apple Ginger Juice - This was my favourite out of all of the juices, it was sweet and gave me lots of energy to start the day.
Mean Green Juice - I really enjoyed this juice as it had vegetables to give lots of nutrients plus the apples to give it a sweet taste.
Gazpacho juice- I really did not enjoy this one at all, the onion was very strong and overpowering and I didn't like the tomatoey taste however I did drink this everyday as it has lots of good health benefits.
Citrus Inspired Green Juice- Again this juice tasted lovely and refreshing and filled me up for a good couple of hours.
Sunset Juice Blend- This one was a lot nicer than expected, the sweet potato gave it a sweet taste duh, and filled me up for the night.
 
Overall I think doing this juice cleanse has given me a lot more energy and I feel refreshed and a lot less sluggish than I did before so would definitely recommend it.
Hope you're all well.
Lots of love, son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative

A little bit of Luxury