Mascara loving




I got the sample of this Estée Lauder sumptuous bold mascara a couple of months ago with a present and I decided to stash it in my collection of samples and save it for when I ran out of my mascara at the time. But as I have been travelling a lot recently I decided to give it a go and I fell in love instantly! I then got the full size as a gift and I can't get enough of it! The wand is in a slight cone shape with the bristles spread holding the perfect amount of product. The formula is really long lasting and holds really well as well as giving you great length and thickness without getting at all clumpy! Overall this is the best mascara I have tried so far and I am very very impressed! 
Hope you are all well and enjoying your summer holidays 
Lots of love, 
Son x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampoo That Saved My Hair

A little bit of Luxury

Beauty On A Budget- Naked 2 Alternative